Community Payback (formerly known as Community Service) is where ex-offenders undertake unpaid work in their area as part of their sentence.
Projects must meet the following criteria:
- It must benefit the local community
- It must not take paid work away from others
- No one must make a profit from the work
- It must be challenging and demanding
- It must be worthwhile and constructive.
The programme is managed by the London Community Rehabilitation Company, and members of the public can suggest project[s] which would benefit their neighbourhood by emailing us - see related contacts on this webpage.