Should you visit OVRO in respect of your police registration, you are entitled to a certain level of service from us.
If you have attended our office, we should have:
- Checked your passport details to see if you are required to register with the police service in London.
- Given you the chance to read through the regulations explaining the police registration system in the language of your choice.
- Made sure that you understood the information we provided and that we answered any questions you may have.
- Listened. Answered your questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Accurately recorded your details on your police registration certificate.
- Treated you in a friendly manner with the use of appropriate language and tone of voice.
- Completed your registration efficiently and professionally.
How Are We Doing?
If you have registered with us then we would like to hear from you.
Have we increased your confidence in the Metropolitan Police Service? Or is there anything that you think we could have done better to improve our service to you?
To help, you can use our customer feedback survey form, the link to which is on the right hand side.
We’d like to know how we got on. Quoting your PRC number you can also email us, call in and see us, or write to us at the address in the contacts section of this page.