Cycle marking events
Security mark your bike free of charge.
The TfL-funded MPS Cycle Task Force regularly set up engagement stalls offering advice as well as free security marking and registration onto BikeRegister’s online database.
Registering your bike helps police and retailers identify and verify the legitimate owner of bikes that have been stolen or are being resold. Security marking your bike deters potential thieves as your bike can be easily traced if it is stolen.
Come along to any of our marking events below:
- 15th May 2013 - 12-3pm - 55 Baker Street, W1U 8EW
- 16th May 2013 - 7.15-10.15am - Windrush Square, Brixton, SW2
- 16th May 2013 - 7-10am - Better Bankside, Great Guildford Street, SE1 0SY
- 17th May 2013 - 12-2pm - Northampton Square EC1V 0HB
- 23rd May 2013 - 4-7pm - Windrush Square, Brixton, SW2
- 24th May 2013 - 12-2pm - Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, W4 5YA
- 30th May 2013 - 7.45-10.15am - Outside 'Virgin Active' Goswell Road, EC1V
- 6th June 2013 - 4-7pm - Outside 'Virgin Active' Goswell Road, EC1V
- 8th June 2013 - 12-2pm - St Marys Church, Putney High Street SW15
- 13th June 2013 - 7.45-10.15am - Albert Bridge (South) Battersea Park entrance, SW11 (opposite Prince Albert Pub)
- 20th June 2013 - 4-7pm - Albert Bridge (South) Battersea Park entrance, SW11 (opposite Prince Albert Pub)
- 27th June 2013 - 7.45-10.15 - Naval Row, E14
- 4th July 2013 - 4-7pm - Naval Row, E14
- 13th July 2013 - 12-3pm - Beddington Primary School, Derry Road, CR0 4UA
Please visit your local Safer Transport Team website for details of local cycle marking events.
For more information about Cycle Task Force security marking email the Cycle Task Force - see related contacts on this webpage.