Cycle marking events
Security mark your bike free of charge
The MPS Cycle Task Force regularly set up engagement stalls offering advice as well as free security marking and registration onto BikeRegister’s online database.
Registering your bike helps police and retailers identify and verify the legitimate owner of bikes that have been stolen or are being resold.
Security marking your bike deters potential thieves as your bike can be easily traced if it is stolen.
Come along to any of our marking events below:
- 8th October 2014 - 4-7pm - 207-211 Old Street, EC1V 9NR
- 14th October 2014 - 7.30 - 10am - 1 North End, East Croydon CR0 1TY
- 15th October 2014 - 7.30-9.30am - Woodberry Downs, Manor Park
- 16th October 2014 - 9am - 12.30pm - Cartwright Gardens, junction with Marbledon Place, Holborn
- 20th October 2014 - 7.30 - 9.30am - 25 Coombe Lane, SW20 0BS
- 22nd October 2014 - 7.30-10am - High Street Kensington, junction with Earls Court Road
- 22nd October 2014 - 4-7pm - Beadon Rd W6
- 23rd October 2014 - 4.30-7pm - Fulham Road opposite junction with St Marks Grove, SW10 9UZ
- 27th October 2014 - 7.30-10am - Wyvil Primary School car park, South Lambeth Road, SW8
- 29th October 2014 - 7.30-9.30am - Exhibition Road, outside Natural History Museum, SW7
- 5th November 2014 - 7.30-9.30am - Bonner Bridge, Victoria Park, E3
Please visit your local Safer Transport Team website, found in 'related links' on the right hand side, for details of local cycle marking events.