Barnet Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
26-32 High Street
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 12 noon - 8pm
Tube station: High Barnet (Northern Line)
Main line: New Barnet Railway Station (Silverlink)
Main phone number:
MinCom: 007 0292 09282
Loudspeaker: 007 8239 2309
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- This facility is fitted with automatic doors at this location.
- This facility provides accessible car parking spaces for disabled customers.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This facility has an intercom is available at the entrance of this building.
- This facility has low front counters available in this building.
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.