Bexleyheath Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
2 Arnsberg Way
Opening Hours: 24 hours a day
Main line: Barnehurst Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- This facility is fitted with automatic doors at this location.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This facility has low front counters available in this building.
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
Other local services
020 8284 9137
020 8284 9216
020 8284 9133
020 8284 9130
020 8284 9374
020 8284 4395
109 Station Road
Office hours 0900 - 1700. Voicemail facility.
020 7230 3589