Holborn Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
10 Lambs Conduit Street
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 10am - 6pm
Tube station: Holborn (Central and Picadilly Lines)
Main line : Farringdon Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- This facility has low front counters available in this building.
- This facility has an intercom is available at the entrance of this building.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This facility is fitted with automatic doors at this location.
- This facility has 24 hour access available at this location.
Other local services
020 8733 5929
Hours 0900-1700. Voicemail facility.
0208 733 6359
020 8733 6520
020 8733 6229
020 8733 6183/ 6916
020 8733 5942/ 5943
020 8733 5972 / 5964
0208 733 6474 or 0208 733 5665