Limehouse Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
27 West India Dock Road
Opening Hours: Monday 12 noon - 8pm, Tuesday to Sunday 10am - 8pm
Tube station: Canary Wharf (Jubilee)
Main line: Limehouse Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- This facility has low front counters available in this building.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This facility has an accessible customer lift available at this location.
- This facility is fitted with automatic doors at this location.
- This facility has 24 hour access available at this location.
Other local services
Limehouse - Community Safety Unit
020 7275 4758 answer machine available
SC&O2 Sapphire Unit for Tower Hamlets & Hackney
020 7275 3489 answer machine available
020 7275 4550 - answer machine available