Notting Hill Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
99 - 101 Ladbroke Road
Opening Hours: 24 hours a day
Tube station: Holland Park (Central) or Notting Hill Gate (Central)
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- This facility pushchair access is available at this location.
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- This facility has low front counters available in this building.
- This facility has an intercom is available at the entrance of this building.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This facility has an accessible customer lift available at this location.
- This facility is fitted with automatic doors at this location.
- This facility has 24 hour access available at this location.
Other local services
020 8246 0226
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00. Voicemail facility.
0207 161 3241 or 3513
020 8246 0374
020 8246 0329
020 8246 0231