Plaistow Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
444 Barking Road
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 12 noon - 8pm
Tube station: Plaistow (District and Hammersmith and City lines)
Main line: Custom House Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This facility has 24 hour access available at this location.
Other local services
020 7275 5881
Operating hours are between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Voicemail facility
020 3 276 1080
0208 217 5769
020 8217 5889
020 8217 5232
020 8217 5229 / 5228
020 7217 5729 / 5827
020 8217 9862
The Olympic Policing Coordination’s Community Relations Team
1 Churchill Place,