Romford Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
19 Main Road
Opening hours: 24 hours a day
Main line: Romford Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- We offer a sign language service.
- We provide facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- Low front counters are available.
- We offer facilities for hard of hearing people.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
- An accessible customer lift is available.
- This building is fitted with automatic doors.
- 24 hour access to this building.
Other local services
01708 77 (5)9420
0170 877 (5) 9250/9256
Operating hours are between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Voicemail facility.
020 3 276 1080