Southall Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
67 High Street
Opening Hours: 8am - 10pm 7 days a week
Tube station: Osterley (Picadilly)
Main line: Southall Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- This facility has low front counters available in this building.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
- This facility provides accessible car parking spaces for disabled customers.
- This facility is fitted with automatic doors at this location.
Other local services
020 8721 7030
The Unit is open from 0800hrs to 1700hrs. Voicemail facility.
0207 161 3241 or 3513
020 8246 1122
020 8246 1112
020 8721 7117
0208 721 (77) 7025/7027/7028
0208 246 (4) 1029/1030
020 8733 3773/ 3351