Sutton Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
6 Carshalton Road
Opening hours: 24 hours a day
Tube station: Morden
Main line: Sutton Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- We offer a sign language service.
- We provide facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- Low front counters are available.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
- This building is fitted with automatic doors.
- 24 hour access to this building.