Walthamstow Town Centre Police Office
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
191-193 High Street
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 6pm
Tube station: Walthamstow Central
Main line: Walthamstow Central Rail Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- At this location we offer a sign language service.
- This facility provides facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- This facility has an induction loop installed in the building.
- This building offers facilities for hard of hearing people.
- This facility welcomes assistance dogs at this building.
Other local services
0203 276 0973
0203 276 0971
0203 276 0969
0203 276 0967
Operating hours are between 7.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Voicemail facility
020 3276 1085
020 8345 3116
0208 345 3089
0203 276 0961
0203 276 0963
020 8345 3110
0203 276 0910
020 8217 7474