Walworth Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
12-28 Manor Place
Opening hours: 24 hours a day
Tube station: Elephant & Castle
Main line : Elephant & Castle
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- We provide facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- Low front counters are available.
- An induction loop has been installed.
- We offer facilities for hard of hearing people.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
- We provide accessible car parking spaces for disabled customers.
- This building is fitted with automatic doors.
- 24 hour access to this building.
Other local services
020 7232 6195
020 7232 7258
020 7232 7028
Peckham Property Store
0207 232 7188
Walworth Property Store
0207 232 6288
Office hours 0900 - 1700. Voicemail facility.
020 7230 3497
Walworth Custody 020 7232 7054
Peckham Custody 020 7232 7129
020 7232 6145
Southwark anti social behaviour hotline
020 7525 5777
020 7232 6182
020 7232 6246