Contact Us

This section provides information on how you can contact the Metropolitan Police Service when it is not an emergency.

If a crime is currently taking place and you are in immediate danger, dial 999. If you wish to contact the Metropolitan Police Service and it is not an emergency please call our non-emergency number, 101. Deaf and deafened people using a Textphone(minicom) should dial 18000 in an emergency. Otherwise visit our reporting crime pages for further information on how to report various types of non-urgent crime.

Reporting crime

Non-emergency contact number


General enquiries, thanks and complaints

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Borough Liaison and FAQs

Email an officer

Victim support and advice



Neighbourhood link

Find your local police


General Enquiries

General Enquiries
Metropolitan Police Service
New Scotland Yard
Victoria Embankment

General Enquiries Online Form

Met telephone numbers