Reporting crime

There are various ways you can report a crime to the MPS. In an emergency, always dial 999, or for non-emergencies call 101. You can also report crimes online, in police stations, or call Crimestoppers.

Emergency contact number

Non-emergency contact number

Hate Crime


Online Crime Reporting

Missing Persons