Total Policing means;
- A total war on crime, total care for victims, and total professionalism from our staff.
Our objectives are;
- to cut crime, cut costs, and continue to develop the culture of the organisation. We will achieve this with; humility, integrity and transparency.
- we will develop making the Met the best police service in the world.
And we'll do this by being the very best we can be, and upholding our Corporate Values of;
- Courage, Compassion, Professionalism and Integrity
Find out what being the very best we can be means for the Met in the related document
Find your local police
- Being the very best we can be (105 KB)