Whetstone Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
1170 High Road
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 10am - 6pm
Tube station: Totteridge and Whetstone (Northern Line)
Main line: Oakleigh Park Railway Station (Silverlink)
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- This building is fitted with automatic doors.
- We provide customer car parking.
- An accessible customer lift is available.
- We provide accessible car parking spaces for disabled customers.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
- We offer facilities for hard of hearing people.
- An induction loop has been installed.
- An intercom is available at the entrance of this building.
- We offer a sign language service.
Other local services
020 8733 4595
Hours 0900-1700. Voicemail facility.
0208 733 6385
020 8733 4488
020 8733 5850
020 8733 5808
No voicemail available.
Colindale Custody Suite, Grahame Park Way, London NW9 5TW
0208 733 4573
Bail To Return - Colindale
0208 733 4572