Hampstead Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
26 Rosslyn Hill
Opening hours: Mon & Sat 10:30am to 5:30pm, Tue to Fri 7:30am to 7:30pm
Tube station: Hampstead (Northern Line, Edgware Branch)
Main line : Euston Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- We offer a sign language service.
- We offer facilities for hard of hearing people.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
Other local services
020 8733 5929
Hours 0900-1700. Voicemail facility.
0208 733 6359
020 8733 6088
020 8733 6520
020 8733 6474
020 8733 6229
020 8733 6183/ 6916
020 8733 5942/ 5943
020 7421 0302/ 0393
0208 733 6474 or 0208 733 5665
020 8733 6470
0208 733 6591
Between hours of 8am and 6pm