Notting Hill Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
99 - 101 Ladbroke Road
Opening hours: 24 hours a day
Tube station: Holland Park (Central) or Notting Hill Gate (Central)
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- We offer a sign language service.
- Pushchair access is available.
- We provide facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- Low front counters are available.
- An intercom is available at the entrance of this building.
- An induction loop has been installed.
- We offer facilities for hard of hearing people.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
- An accessible customer lift is available.
- This building is fitted with automatic doors.
- 24 hour access to this building.