Battersea Police Station
In non-emergency situations you can report a crime or incident at any police station (unless stated otherwise). Reporting crimes or incidents at a local police station may be helpful if you are unable to use the online crime reporting service or have ongoing concerns that you want to discuss in person. Police stations are often busy from lunchtime to early evening. You may find it more convenient to attend outside these times if possible.
Please note, these contact details should not be used for any communication that might require an emergency response. In an emergency you should dial 999.
112 - 118 Battersea Bridge Road
Opening hours: 07:00 - 22:00 daily
Tube station: Fulham Broadway (District lines)
Main line: Clapham Junction Railway Station
Main phone number:
- Contact us by Email Please do not use this email to report crime
- Emergency - always dial 999 textphone 18000
- Non-emergency - dial 101 textphone 18001 101
- Full, non-assisted, wheelchair access into this building.
- We provide facilities for people who are visually impaired.
- We offer a sign language service.
- We provide facilities for people with a mobility impairment.
- An induction loop has been installed.
- We offer facilities for hard of hearing people.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at this building.
- 24 hour access to this building.
Other local services
Hours 0900-1700. Voicemail facility.
020 872 4065
020 8247 8566
020 8247 8524
020 3276 2610 / 2611
020 3276 2540
020 3276 2581
020 3276 2500/ 2501 / 2511
020 8721 3556
020 3276 2600 and 2601
Find your local Met borough and Safer Neighbourhoods team to see what is happening in your area.